Fan-favorite Eddie House re-joins the Heat

You may also like...

12 Responses

1. Eric says:

Free Eddie House! (sorry, I’ve got that out of my system now…) This is a spectacular pickup, especially for the longtime Heat fans.

2. Eric says:

It’s a shame you are giving this stuff up, Albert. You are very informed and a strong writer.

3. Heat-Struck says:

Glad to see you back, Albert! Just wanted to say that before I read your new post.

4. Heat-Struck says:

So… anyone for Eddie House as starting point guard? I think he’s better than Chalmers. Plus, we need shooting in that starting lineup. Chalmers/Wade/Lebron/Bosh/Anthony has no ligit three point threat. Originally, I wanted Wade to start at PG, so Mike Miller could be the starting SG so we have shooting right from the tip off. With Eddie House, he can play starting PG and not worry about ball handling duties with Wade and Lebron starting the game.

5. AJ says:

Ah, it feels like home again, we missed you Albertico.

6. AJ says:

Can you remind us of the circumstances when Eddie left Miami…was he traded? A free agent? Where’d he go? I don’t remember anything between him on the heat and then the celts.

7. berkeley223 says:

Albert, you are stupid if you give up writing about the heat. Even if you give up the blog you are right now as good or better than the “pros” who write for the So Fla papers. I like Winderman and I think you are better. You talk about being unemployed, well there’s probably some $ in this somewhere for you…

8. lucas fb says:

there is no doubt in my mind that house should be our starting pg.

mario of the bench is alright. but in any way house ll serve us well.

9. Onur (from Trukey) says:

Wow you came back. Happy to see you

10. Jorge says:

Just as with Eddie House…welcome back.

You both contribute to the Miami Heat.

11. vincent says:

Albert ….Thanks we need you back…..

12. Tomi says:

Great pick up by the Heat. Nice article again, Albert. Have you ever considered applying for a job under the Herald or Sun Sentinel? Your writing skills are exceptional!